Guidelines, National Conference IHL
GUIDELINES FOR THE PAPER SUBMISSION:
- An abstract should be typed in TIMES NEW ROMAN 12 Font Size with 1.5 spacing (Title in 15 Font Size)
- Abstract (not exceeding 300 words) should reach latest by, 5th February, 2017 in Soft Copy. The Final paper (not exceeding 3000 words) should reach latest by, 01st March, 2017 in Soft Copy.
- The citation should strictly conform to the rules in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th ed.).
- Submission should include separate Title Page which clearly indicates the name(s) of the author(s), complete mailing address (es), Telephone No. and e-mail address(es)
- The text of the full paper and abstract must include title of the paper, but must not include the name(s) of the author(s) as the papers will be blind reviewed.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of TWO co-authors.
- Acceptance of the Abstract would be notified within a week of the receipt of the same. The complete paper should reach us latest by 1st March, 2017.
- Only original unpublished work is sought. Any proposal submitted to present identical or substantially similar work already published under review for any other publication will not be considered.
- The three best papers will be rewarded.
- Selected articles shall be published in a book (Conference Proceedings) with ISBN No. and a copy of the book as well as a certificate of publication shall be given to each selected author.
- All submission has to be made on the following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.