THE CENTRE OF POST - GRADUATE LEGAL STUDIES (CPGLS)
The LL.M (Master of Laws) program at Institute of Law is a one-year degree program with specialization in the following areas of law. The highlight of this program is the curriculum which is innovative, dynamic and befitting the needs of the profession, industry and academia. This trimester programme emphasizes the enhancement of practical skills and experiential learning in law professionals.
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Criminal and Security Law
- Legal Pedagogy and Research Note :
- The programme is according to the UGC Notification dated 18 January, 2013.
- The Institute reserves the rights to amend the programme outline.
Course Learning OutcomesAfter completion of this programme, the students will be able to:
- Develop deep rooted understanding of teaching learning methods and become a responsible and effective academician.
- Develop the ability to gain knowledge about the practical trends in legal practice and gain expertise in curriculum design, planning and dissemination of the knowledge in classroom.
- Develop ability to teaching and evaluation using different methods.
- Communicate analysis of law with precision to a designated group of learners.
- Develop advanced skill relating to legal research.
- Develop analytical ability to go beyond what is obvious and translate that into new knowledge.
- Develop ethical reasoning, skills and behavior.
- Ethical Awareness
- Sensitivity towards learner based issues
- Research Oriented Approach
- Communication and analytical skills