The Industry Institute Interaction Cell (III-Cell), Institute of Technology, NIRMA UNIVERSITY is organizing ' Industries Academia Meet-2017' on 18th February, 2017 (Saturday) at Institute of Technology, NIRMA UNIVERSITY campus. The aim is to encourage, promote and enhance the interaction between the industry and academics. The Institute of Technology values the contribution of its Industry Partners in its journey and believes that their inputs are vital to keep it in sync with the industry requirements. This meet will be an excellent platform for both Industry and Academia to share views and unexplored avenues for working together.
This meet has two key panel discussions in which Eminent Leaders from Key Recruiting Organizations will be participating.
Panel Discussion 1: Futuristic Market Trends in Industries and Technology, Adapting and Preparing Talent for Future Jobs.
The eminent speakers participating in panel discussion 1 are:
- Mr. Pratul Shroff, Founder and CEO e-Infochips
- Mr. Nitin Gupta (Senior Director, and CTO for Customer Experience Practice with Cognizant.
- Mr. Suramya Bhatt, Head, India West operation of - Energy, Utilities, Resource and Infrastructure, Tata Consultancy Services.
- Dr. E Sudhakar Reddy, Technical Director, Raychem Innovation Centre, Raychem RPG (P) Ltd
- Mr. Naveen Kumar Sharma, Vice President, Projects, J K Lakshmi Cement Limited
- Prof. (Dr.) Alka Mahajan, Director-ITNU
Panel Discussion 2: Hiring, Training and Retention of Talent – Opportunities, Challenges & Future perspective
The eminent speakers participating in panel discussion 2 are:
- Mr. Krishnamohan Rao – Joint President, Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd.
- Mr. Atik Desai, Vice President- Chief Administrative Officer at L&T Hazira Manufacturing Complex.
- Dr. Vijay Shah, Vice President, Working in Global role : Senior Principal Engineer – BU EPMV, ABB India Ltd
- Mr. Anomitra Das, Regional Head HR, TCS
- Shri S.H.Vora, Formerly Regional Manager Construction Division L&TECC.
- Prof. (Dr.) P.N. Tekwani, Head of Electrical Engineering Department, ITNU
Members from Technical and Human Resource fraternity of several key organizations will be attending this meet.