BBA-MBA Admissions-Apply Online
All India Category:
65% of the total in-take shall be filled from the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from schools located in India (including Gujarat State) and have appeared for UGAT for the corresponding academic year.
- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Examination (10+2) or any other equivalent examination recognized by Nirma University with minimum 60% aggregate marks with English as one of the subjects.
- The age of the candidates shall be not more than 20 years as on 1st July of the year of admission.
(B) Application Procedure:
- The candidates applying admissions under All India Category and NRI Sponsored category are required to apply and appear for the admission test UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test) to be conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA) on May 13, 2017 at various centers of India.
- Visit UGAT website https://www.aima.in/testing-services/ugat/information-to-candidates-for-ugat.html for the details. Last date to apply UGAT May 3, 2017.
- In addition to UGAT application form, the candidates are also required to apply for Institute of Management, Nirma University.
- The candidates applying under Gujarat State Category (in qualifying examination minimum aggregate 90% of marks) and NRI (Self) Category need not appear for entrance test (UGAT).
- Users should register a new account to log into the online application form. The login details will be used for filling the admission form and checking the status of the application later.
- After successful login the admission form will be displayed.
- Applicants should complete the online application form and submit the same along with a non-refundable admission processing fee of Rs.1200/-. The payment should be made online by credit/debit/net banking.
- Read the Admission Application Instructions carefully before filling up the form. The instructions are available below.
- Fill in the on line application form and submit it along with an online payment of Rs.1200/- by credit card/debit card/net banking.
1. If applicant is not able to access the above link then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 079-30642609 for technical assistance.
2. Toll Free Helpline for Admissions: 1800 233 6148
3. Please use desktop or laptop to Apply Online, as it is not compatible with mobile or tablet.
4. Please do not use RUPAY card for online payment, as card is not compatible with Online Payment Gateway.
Institute of Management
Ahmedabad - 382 481 (Gujarat) INDIA