MBA (Family Business & Entrepreneurship) Admission Details
Number of Seats Available: 60
Fifteen percent of the intake is allocated for admission to NRI students. Over and above fifteen percent seats are also allocated to Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Foreign Students/Children of Indian workers of Gulf countries and South East Asia.
A three-year bachelor's degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met with the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2017. The candidates who fail to meet the minimum eligibility criteria by the time will be asked to withdraw from the programme. The tuition fee paid by such candidates will be forfeited.
(A) Admission Procedure (General Category):
- Users should register a new account to log into the online application form. The login details will be used for filling the admission form and checking the status of the application later.
- After successful login the admission form will be displayed.
- Applicants should complete the online application form and submit the same along with a non-refundable admission processing fee of Rs.1500/-. The payment should be made online by credit/debit/net banking.
- Read the Admission Application Instructions carefully before filling up the form. The instructions are available below.
- Fill in the on line application form and submit it along with an online payment of Rs.1500/- by credit card/debit card/net banking.
Register here for Online Application Form [Registrations are Open]
All communications should be addressed to:
Institute of Management
Ahmedabad - 382 481 (Gujarat) INDIA
|Application form available from||February 6, 2017|
|Last date for submitting the form||May 09, 2017 [Extended] |
||May 14, 2017 |
|Final Selection [Result Declaration]||May 17, 2017 |
|Commencement of the Programme||End of June 2017|