Rajasthan High Court declared Rajasthan Judicial Service Examination results. Five ILNU students achieved top ranks in the exam. According to information students of Nirma University Citrakshi Singh, Vaibhav Soni, Shaili Parwal, Vikas Jain, Nidhi Beniwal five students were picked up in the judicial sector. Vice Chancellor of the University to be selected in the judicial area students have wished a bright future. It was significant association by Director and Dean, Prof.(Dr.) Purvi Pokriyal behind the success.
This became RJS:
1. RJS Citrakshi old daughter of Sri Sivananda Singh - Rank 2nd in the merit
2. The son of Mr. Lalit Soni Soni Vaibhav RJS - Rank 7th
3. Mr. Sanvarmal Parwal RJS Shaili Parwal daughter - Rank 17th
4. RJS son Mr. Vikas Jain Mahavir Kumar Jain - Rank 31th
5. Mr. Sanjeev Beniwal daughter RJS Nidhi Beniwal Rank - 48th