THE CENTRE OF POST - GRADUATE LEGAL STUDIES (CPGLS)
The LL.M (Master of Laws) program at Institute of Law is a one-year degree program with specialization in the following areas of law. The highlight of this program is the curriculum which is innovative, dynamic and befitting the needs of the profession, industry and academia. This trimester programme emphasizes the enhancement of practical skills and experiential learning in law professionals.
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Criminal and Security Law
- Science, Technology and Law
- Legal Pedagogy and Research Note :
- The programme is according to the UGC Notification dated 18 January, 2013.
- The Institute reserves the rights to amend the programme outline.
- A candidate should have successfully passed (not less than 55% marks in aggregate), three years LL.B after graduation or five years Integrated Law Degree Programme as recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Those who have appeared in aforementioned exam and waiting for the result can also apply. However, admission will be subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
- Candidate who has appeared in CLAT -LL.M, 2014 and passed successfully will have preference at the time of admission. Non CLAT-LL.M candidate is required to appear in ILNU Entrance Exam.
- The admission in the programme of LL.M. would be on the basis of merit secured in the Entrance Test, followed by the performance in the interview.
To find out more about the LL.M Programme click here