Under Graduate Programme
The Institute of Law envisions academic excellence which enables individuals to hone their skills with a sense of social responsibility and leadership. Ethics, value orientation with a keen understanding of contemporary challenges and being the best in one’s capacity are integral part of the learning environment at the Institute.This foundation is achieved by our under graduate programmes; which are offered in two streams B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) This Five year integrated programme, spread over ten semesters, is approved by the Bar Council of India.
Programme Educational Objectives:Graduates of five year integrated law degree programme will
- Be able to integrate theory, doctrine and practice
- Have quest for research and inquiry
- Be able to develop Ethical social and professional understanding
- Have sense of commitment for scholarly engagement and societal reform
- Ensure professional preparation